Daddy's Fried Fish Recipe

Sunday, February 7, 2010

By Sai Verano

My daddy is the best chef in the world. Of course, that's my own opinion. Your dad can be the best too. So this world is full of best chefs LOL. I found these photos in my computer. I remember what Daddy cooked as part of our New Year's Eve menu. Looking at this photo makes all the saliva drool over my mouth. I think I'll make him cook this one again anytime this week.

I'm not a fan of cooking but I'm a big fan of eating hahaha. I guess I'm still not at that point where I'm super interested in cooking. Though I don't cook, I know how Daddy made these delectable fried fish meal. I don't cook because I'm afraid of knives. I slice my own fingers haha, now that's gross but yeah going back to the recipe here's how this Daddy's fried fish recipe is done:

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 kilo fish fillets (of course you can add the quantity if you like)
all-purpose flour
pepper
4 medium-sized eggs, beaten
butter
breadcrumbs
mayonnaise
catsup

PROCEDURE:

  1. Beat eggs and set aside.
  2. Mix all-purpose flour with pepper and breadcrumbs.
  3. You can cut your fish fillets into desired sizes. But Daddy cut them into bite-sized fillets so that you can easily get and eat them haha.
  4. Preheat frying pan until desired temperature is achieved. I'm not good in Math so I don't exactly know the right temperature but if you see your pan smoking that's a sign you have to follow the next step.
  5. If you think your pan is heated enough, put your butter now. This serves as your cooking oil so no need to put some in your frying pan. The butter adds a very delicious taste to your fish fillets.
  6. While waiting for the butter to melt, get your fish fillets and roll it on your beaten eggs.
  7. After rolling the fillets in the eggs, roll it to your flour mixture.
  8. Once done, put your fish fillets in your frying pan.
  9. Wait until golden brown.
  10. Put it on a plate with tissue on it so that excess butter will be absorbed.
  11. Plate it however you like it. Good plating will make your food looks yummy. Daddy decided to garnish it with strawberries just to add color.
  12. Mix equal amount of mayonnaise and catsup in a side dish plate. This serves as your dip. After doing this we're done!
Hope you like this simple yet tasty recipe. My taste buds craves for this now. Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My daddy feeds me well Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino