Hennessy V.S.O.P., my favourite wine!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

By Sai

I was one of the chosen bloggers to cover the Hennessy Wine Event. Special thanks to Flow for inviting me :) It was kind of sad because I was late (super late) in this event. I didn’t catch the presentation part, which was the reason why I was invited, I’m so sorry. Work is crazy! Don’t worry I have something to share with you guys (see article below) :) I actually tasted the wine (care of Cathy) and it really tastes great! I love it’s smooth taste! I just wish I got a little dizzy but I just got one sip haha. I’ll buy one bottle this Christmas so that Daddy and I can share this great wine by Hennessy.

Hennessy Wine
HENNESSY ARTISTRY: THE GLOBAL ART OF MIXING
When the best cognac in the world blends with the world’s best musical talent – it is not only an event but a unique experience not to be missed. For the fifth year running, Moet Hennessy Asia Pacific is delighted to announce the launch of its musical platform Hennessy Artistry in Manila, a unique platform entirely dedicated to Mixability that characterizes the Hennessy universe.
For the occasion, Hennessy will be welcoming two international music star DJs, alternative group Pupil, rock bank Kjwan and pop group True Faith. These vastly different artists will come together for the exceptional, once in a lifetime event, which will take place on November 19, 2010 in The Fort’s NBC Tent. Hennessy offers this unique opportunity to see talented musicians from radically different worlds sharing the pleasure of performing their music together, just as Hennessy elaborates its cognacs, combining the best eaux-de-vie from its cellars.
This event is part of our global services. At these Hennessy artistry events led throughout the world, our invited guests will experience the universe of Hennessy’s mixed drinks based on four basic flavours that mix perfectly with Hennessy Cognac. Hennessy berry, citrus, ginger, and apple are the perfect additional to the world’s best cognac.
The artists performing at the Hennessy artistry event came from many different parts of the world. They will seamlessly mix various genres of music together live on stage.
Also performing will be local acts from diverse genres. Pupil, headed by Philippine music scene stalwart, Ely Buendia, brings a post punk edge to the evening. Acclaimed rock band Kjwan’s hard-driving riffs will raise the intensity to next level. While True Faith, a mainstay in OPM for almost twenty years, will have the crowd dancing to nostalgic tunes.
Two surprise international DJs will be keeping the energy high into the morning, spinning everything from RnB to hiphop to electro.
To attend this exclusive event, purchase a bottle of Hennessy at Encore Super Club, Limbo, Amber Ultra Lounge or M Café and participate in an activity with Hennessy models to receive tickets.
Visit the Hennessy artistry website (http://hennessyartistrymanila.com) to find out more about the latest development and the two surprise artists or check out the Facebook fan page, Hennessy Artistry Manila. Follow Hennessy Artistry on Twitter at HArtistryPH for up to the minute updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My daddy feeds me well Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino