Daddy where are you

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

By Sai

I am a certified Daddy’s Girl. I know and I am not ashamed. If only I could yell at the world saying how much I love my dad, I would. Now that my parents were separated, my daddy means the world to me. I am living with him and I really enjoy it! We never ran out stories to tell. He never ran out of his own learnings to share to me. Though at times it was repetitious I really enjoy it especially when Daddy tells me his mischievous childhood experiences =)

I really love my Daddy and just the thought of losing him (because I know this will come someday) makes me the saddest person on the planet. Yesterday, Daddy woke me up really early. He was saying good bye because he will go to Nueva Ecija for a business meeting. So as I try to open my tired eyes, I kissed him good bye.

That day I went home early from work because I want to finish watching Sex and the City Season 4 and I also want to sleep early than usual. I am watching the time.

9pm…
10pm…
11pm..
12am..

I need to sleep so I just locked our gate and closed our main door without locking it so that Daddy can go inside if he arrives in the morning. So I slept..

Zzzzzzzz…

8:00 am. I stretched and I abandoned my bed to prepare for work. When I got to our living room, Daddy wasn’t there. There were times that Daddy sleeps there if he arrives real late from a business trip. Then my heart starts beating fast. Where’s my dad?

I tried to call him and I can’t reach his number. I prepared my breakfast and by the time I finished eating it my heart is still beating so fast. By then, I said, “something is wrong.” I decided not to go to work. I called all his friends and I am really worried.

I went to some of his friends to ask for him but still no sign. Oh no! I got to the point where tears are starting to build up in my eyes and I cried. Where is daddy?

I never stopped calling his number.

Dial…
Dial…
Dial…
Dial…

Still no phone ringing…

Dial…
Dial…
Dial…
Dial…

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Whew! I was relieved just by hearing my dad’s phone rang. Few dials more and few rings later my daddy picked up the phone.

“Daddy, where are you?” this was my instant reaction.

I am now waiting for my daddy to arrive. He is safe. I was just paranoid but this is normal, right? Whew, I can never live without my dad beside me!

To Daddy who is still on the road, keep safe and take care. Sai loves you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My daddy feeds me well Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino